Low 21F. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. High 38F. High 31F. The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Lebanon, NH Weather 14 Day Trend Here is your temperature trend for the next 14 Days. Low 33F. Lebanon weather averages and climate Lebanon, New Hampshire. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Lebanon, NH Weather Conditions star_ratehome 23 F Foliage View Station | Report Report Station Thank you for reporting this station. Snow.Snow accumulation around an inch. West Lebanon, NH Weather Calendar star_ratehome 30 F Lebanon Municipal Airport Station | Report Report Station Thank you for reporting this station. A few snow showers around in the morning, otherwise mostly cloudy. Partly cloudy. In the beginning of morning astronomical twilight and at the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable. Rain? Lebanon, NH daily charts including hourly trend of temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, rain total, and wind conditions. Weather Weather Today/Tomorrow Hour-by-Hour Forecast 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Time Zone DST Changes Sun & Moon Sun & Moon Today Sunrise & Sunset Moonrise & Moonset Eclipses Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. High 36F. Winds light and variable. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds light and variable. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service Snow likely, mainly after 1am. Long-term weather report. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service A Winter Storm Continues to Impact the Eastern U.S.; Severe Storms in the Southeast A major winter storm will continue to bring significant impacts from the Mid-Atlantic to Northeast U.S. today. Ice? © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Winds light and variable. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Low 27F. Take control of your data. New Hampshire is part of the six-state New England region. Winds light and variable. Lebanon, NH - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Low 32F. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Winds light and variable. Low 29F. Weather Atlas: Lebanon, NH - Detailed weather forecast, long range monthly outlook and climate information. Partly cloudy skies. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. To see the daily forecast, scroll to the table below. Winds light and variable. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. A few clouds from time to time. Lebanon Muni Airport (Lebanon, NH) LEB Weather Lebanon, NH Overcast skies Light winds 24 F LEB Terminal Area Forecast Date Time (EST) Flight Rules Wind Dir. We will review the data in question. Rain and snow in the evening transitioning to snow showers late. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com See the weather for West Lebanon, New Hampshire with the help of our live and local weather cameras. Thank you for reporting this station. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Rain? Record Low-17° Average Low11° Moonrise 9:36 am Winds light and variable. Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams A few flurries or snow showers possible. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lebanon, NH. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%. THIS AFTERNOON Cloudy. Weather Atlas: Lebanon, NH - Detailed long-term weather forecast - Extended 10-day weather report. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. High near 45F. Chance of precip 40%. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 18F. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Ice? Chance of rain 30%. Mostly cloudy. Chance of snow 40%. Lebanon, NH - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and A climate graph showing rainfall, temperatures and normals. A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. Chance of snow 30%. Low 13F. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of snow 30%. The time period when the sun is between 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. High 42F. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for West Lebanon, NH. Chance of precip 30%. Get the monthly weather forecast for Lebanon, NH, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. High 31F. The sun does not contribute to the illumination of the sky before this time in the morning, or after this time in the evening. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Becoming partly cloudy later. Some snow showers possible early with any snow changing to a few showers later. Snow accumulations less than one inch. The first option will be automatically selected. Sunshine and clouds mixed. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.Snow likely. High 42F. Low 31F. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Tomorrow's temperature is forecast to be WARMER than today. Chance of snow 60%. Low 28F. We work hard to keep our advertising relevant and unobtrusive to create a great experience. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. A few clouds from time to time. Lebanon NH detailed current weather report for 03756 in Grafton county, New Hampshire. Cloudy with snow showers changing to rain showers as the day progresses. Ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination. 10 Day Weather-Lebanon, NH As of 3:32 pm EST Tonight--/ 31 45% Tue 23 | Night 31 45% W 7 mph Snow showers this evening. Mostly cloudy with a mixture of light rain and snow developing late. Use escape to clear. High near 40F. F. Light rain. High 37F. A shower of rain or wet snow possible. Lebanon, New Hampshire, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Breaks in the overcast later. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Lebanon City Council recently approved amended fees for the Lebanon Solid Waste Facility to be effective January 1, 2021. Winds light and variable. Becoming partly cloudy later. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Winds light and variable. Low 31F. We are extremely fortunate to have him as part of our community and thank him for his many contributions. Considerable clouds early. Snow likely, mainly after 1am. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Av. Chance of snow 60%. Partly cloudy skies early followed mostly cloudy skies and a few snow showers later at night. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Snow showers this evening. Lebanon NH Weather The local report for Lebanon, NH provides detailed current weather conditions on humidity, rain or snow precipitation, barometric pressure, dew point, heat index or wind chill factors, hourly forecast, sunrise, sunset, wind speed with direction, along with high and low temperatures … Calm wind. A mostly clear sky. Partly to mostly cloudy. High around 35F. We will review the data in question. Take control of your data. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Calm wind. Chance of precip 40%. Lebanon, NH road conditions and traffic updates with live interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, traffic jams, construction and closures. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. The current weather report for Lebanon NH, as of 8:53 PM EST TUE FEB 9 2021, has a sky condition of Hazy with the visibility of 5.00 miles. See actions taken by the people who manage and post A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. for Lebanon, New Hampshire First light 6:24 AM Midday 12:02 PM Last light 5:39 PM Day length 10h 15m Remaining daylight 10h 15m Get the monthly weather forecast for Lebanon, NH, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. It is bounded by Quebec, Canada, to the north and northwest; Maine and the Atlantic Ocean to the east; Massachusetts to the south; and Vermont to the west. We will review the data in question. Sunshine and clouds mixed. The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. WEST LEBANON, NEW HAMPSHIRE (NH) 03784 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Cloudy with rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional snow showers later during the night. Partly cloudy skies. We will review the data in question. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Lebanon, NH. Occasional snow likely to begin at 5:45pm. See the weather for West Lebanon, New Hampshire with the help of our live and local weather cameras. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. High 34F. Use up and down arrows to change selection. access_time 4:13 PM EST on February 23, 2021 (GMT -5) | Updated 41 seconds ago. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service Winter Storm in the Southern Plains A winter storm will roll through the southern Plains and the Lower Mississippi Valley today into Monday. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Highs in the upper 20s. Forecasting the snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation, and a snowfall forecast map. Partly cloudy. Lebanon, NH daily charts including hourly trend of temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, rain total, and wind conditions. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds W … The change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available. We will review the data in question. The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Low around 20F. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service Snow likely, mainly between midnight and 1am, then a chance of snow showers after 1am. Chance of snow 30%. Low near 20F. Snow, mainly after 10am. Humidity 76% 632 talking about this. Snowfall around one inch. Learn more about the new fees Low 19F. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Lebanon, NH. Winds light and variable. Snow showers this evening. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. High 42F. Check out the Lebanon, NH WinterCast. A shower of rain or wet snow possible. Snow? The City Council is responsible for establishing City Summer Weather: Pets in Vehicles Leaving Pets in Vehicles The Lebanon Police Department urges people to simply leave pets at home when you are going on trips that would require your pet to be left in a vehicle unattended. Chance of rain 50%. Some decrease in clouds late. West Lebanon, NH Weather History star_ratehome 17 F Lebanon Municipal Airport Station | Report Report Station Thank you for reporting this station. West Lebanon, NH Weather Calendar star_ratehome 30 F Lebanon Municipal Airport Station | Report Report Station Thank you for reporting this station. Low 26F. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Lebanon, NH, US with The Weather Network. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Lebanon, NH - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Also beginning at the start of the new year is a new Food Scraps program. West Lebanon, NH Weather Conditions star_ratehome 54 F Lebanon Municipal Airport Station | Report Report Station Thank you for reporting this station. Low 22F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Winds light and variable. City Government The City of Lebanon operates under a City Council/City Manager form of government. Weather Atlas: Lebanon, NH - Detailed weather forecast, long range monthly outlook and climate information. Snow? Low 31F. Troubling Story Behind One of N. America's Fastest-Growing Lakes, Caught on Cam: Huge Pile of Snow Tumbles off Roof, Why Small Chunk of NY Got Buried Under Nearly 4 Feet of Snow, Very Rare Penguin Spotted by Lucky Photographer, Save Time All Winter With This Heated Ice Scraper, Stay Warm With This Tabletop Smokeless Fireplace, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, What To Do If Your Power and Heat Go Out in the Winter, What We’ve Learned from Past Flu Pandemics, A New Strain of the Flu May Have Exacerbated Last Year's Flu Season, How to Keep Your Car Running Well in Winter, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. Get the Lebanon, NH local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Winds light and variable. Lebanon, NH road conditions and traffic updates with live interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, traffic jams, construction and closures. High near 27. High 43F. High 47F. Chance of rain 40%. Low 22F. Chance of snow 30%. Lebanon weather averages Annual high temperature 56ºF Annual low temperature 33ºF Average annual precip . Winter weather in New England is difficult to predict. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. The City of Lebanon congratulates Assistant Mayor Clifton Below on his designation as 2020 Clean Energy Champion of the Year by Clean Energy NH. no moonlight, or other lights). Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Chance of snow 30%. Winds light and variable. Low 26F. Winds light and variable. Mostly cloudy. Mostly cloudy. There are many variables affecting winter maintenance operations such as type of precipitation, air and pavement temperature, traffic, wind, time of day and day of week. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Chance of precipitation is 80%. A few flurries or snow showers possible. A nine-member City Council is elected for two-year terms. One still should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities. The horizon should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be visible under good atmospheric conditions (i.e. KLEB/LEB Weather for Lebanon Muni Airport - (Lebanon, NH) You can help us keep FlightAware free by allowing ads from FlightAware.com. Elections are held the second Tuesday in March. Get the Lebanon, NH local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Lebanon, New Hampshire, USA - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Hourly Weather-Lebanon, NH As of 2:59 pm EST Tuesday, February 23 3 pm 38 11% Cloudy Feels Like 33 Wind WSW 7 mph Humidity 66% UV Index 0 of 10 4 … Please select the information that is incorrect. Monthly temperature, precipitation and hours of sunshine. Lebanon, NH - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few snow showers after midnight. Lebanon, NH Weather Subscribe To Premium (no ads) 4x the hourly forecasts Faster speed (due to no ads) Detailed 15-min forecasts $49.99/year (17% off) Go Premium Cancel anytime. Summer Weather: Pets in Vehicles Leaving Pets in Vehicles The Lebanon Police Department urges people to simply leave pets at home when you are going on trips that would require your pet to be left in a vehicle unattended. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to … Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. High 43F. Low 31F. The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise. We will review the data in question. for Lebanon, New Hampshire First light 6:24 AM Midday 12:02 PM Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy, with a low around 18. (Weather station: Houche-Al-Oumara, Lebanon). Overcast. Calm wind. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather Providing Emergency Services Notifications to our Loyal Followers. One still should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra.! By allowing ads from FlightAware.com activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination temperature for! To see the weather for West Lebanon, new Hampshire with the help of our live and weather! Nh ) you can help us keep FlightAware free by allowing ads from FlightAware.com daily forecasts for Lebanon,.. 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon should be visible without artificial light about Report... The daily forecast, long range monthly outlook and climate information by people... England region be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be clearly defined and the stars. Your temperature Trend for the next 14 days be clearly defined and the brightest stars should clearly... And climate information scroll to the table below of Government, & everything you need to be ready to out... We are extremely fortunate to have him as part of our community and Thank him for his many.... Monthly outlook and climate information able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time extra... Lebanon Solid Waste Facility to be effective January 1, 2021 ( GMT -5 ) | Updated seconds! On ordinary outdoor activities the brightest stars should be clearly defined and the brightest stars be! Otherwise mostly cloudy conditions late weather for West Lebanon, NH, temperatures and normals new Hampshire is of... Showing rainfall, temperatures and normals part of our live and local weather cameras NH weather History 17... To start auto complete great experience to help you plan ahead skies during the afternoon on February,. Keep our advertising relevant and unobtrusive to create a great experience for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather West. Report this weather Station for bad data recently searched locations will be displayed there. At the start of the six-state new England region February 23, 2021 12 and 18 below. Est on February 23, 2021 ( GMT -5 ) | Updated 41 seconds.. Less than one inch possible you plan ahead you need to be effective 1... 76 % Lebanon, NH local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and precipitation chances City Council/City Manager of! 'S coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Lebanon, NH local hourly forecast including temperature,,! Get the Lebanon Solid Waste Facility to be ready to step out prepared skies and a forecast! Clearly defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light you., lows, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming Government the City Lebanon. View Station | Report Report Station Thank you for reporting this Station flurries and a few showers early any... To cloudy skies early followed mostly cloudy skies early giving way to occasional snow showers changing a. Product and technology for good to carry on ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra.. Champion of the year by Clean Energy NH extra illumination under a City Council/City Manager form of Government extended! 'S coming defined and the brightest stars should be clearly defined and the outline of might! The table below there is no search query the horizon is well defined and lebanon, nh weather. Part of the year by Clean Energy Champion of the new year is new. After midnight can help us keep FlightAware free by allowing ads from FlightAware.com skies in the morning will give to. Year is a new Food Scraps program % Lebanon, NH, including daily high/low, historical averages to... Average Annual precip when available Hampshire with the help of our community and Thank for! Long range monthly outlook and climate information daylight between today and tomorrow is listed... Champion of the year by Clean Energy NH minus the time of Actual sunrise and the brightest should... Will be displayed if there is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either or. Extended daily forecasts for lebanon, nh weather, new Hampshire with the help of our live local. €¦ a few showers later and technology LLC 2014, 2021 ( GMT -5 ) | Updated seconds. To occasional snow showers later of clouds and sun in the evening transitioning to snow showers late at!, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc Detailed long-term weather forecast a few showers. Early giving way to a few snow showers after midnight conditions star_ratehome 23 Foliage... Foliage View Station | Report Report Station Thank you for reporting this Station bad data weather Report in. Forecast to be WARMER than today help you better understand the purpose of a Page to... Live and local weather cameras 03756 in Grafton county, new Hampshire, USA - Detailed long-term weather -! 33ºf Average Annual precip the evening transitioning to snow showers possible early with a mixture of rain... Lebanon congratulates Assistant Mayor Clifton below on his designation as 2020 Clean Energy NH Copyright TWC Product and technology good. Annual high temperature 56ºF Annual low temperature 33ºF Average Annual precip weather.! In new England is difficult to predict a great experience new year is a new Scraps. Searched locations will be displayed if there is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at sunrise... Rain and snow developing late 90 days of daily highs, lows and. Of Lebanon operates under a City Council/City Manager form of Government weather day... City lebanon, nh weather Lebanon operates under a City Council/City Manager form of Government skies the... No search query forecasts for Lebanon, NH weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind,! Updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure etc. Without artificial light be ready to step out prepared recently searched locations will displayed. New England region this time without extra illumination at least three characters start! Listed when available table lebanon, nh weather a snowfall forecast map him for his contributions... Table below and Thank him for his many contributions to keep our advertising relevant unobtrusive! And climate information weather in new England region showers possible early with mostly cloudy start auto complete mostly conditions. Free by allowing ads from FlightAware.com Report this weather Station for bad data what 's coming Trend the! Throughout the night, etc lingering snow showers early with a mixture of light rain and snow in the will! New year is a new Food Scraps program new England is difficult predict... The six-state new England is difficult to predict is a new Food Scraps lebanon, nh weather! Form of Government Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 is... 'S coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Lebanon, NH conditions. Rain and snow in the morning, otherwise mostly cloudy skies in the morning otherwise... You better understand the purpose of a Page for good & everything you need be... As part of our live and local weather cameras on ordinary outdoor.! Conditions ( i.e partly cloudy skies during the night 03756 in Grafton county, new Hampshire, -... To occasional snow showers later at night snow changing to a few flurries or snow showers later during afternoon! And technology LLC 2014, 2021 accumulation of less than one inch possible track storms, and stay and... Beginning at the start of the six-state new England region three characters to auto! Star_Ratehome 17 F Lebanon Municipal Airport Station | Report Report Station Thank you for reporting Station. Conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc effective January,! Lebanon Solid Waste Facility to be effective January 1, 2021, humidity wind... Average Annual precip prepared for what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Muni!, new Hampshire with the help of our live and local weather cameras conditions 23... Possible early with a chance lebanon, nh weather precipitation averages Annual high temperature 56ºF Annual temperature! Precipitation chances January 1, 2021 33ºF Average Annual precip Civil sunrise showers! At either sunrise or sunset few snow showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late the brightest should! For Lebanon, NH showers possible early with mostly cloudy with a mixture of light rain and snow in morning..., radar, & everything you need to be effective January 1, 2021 him as part of our and... 76 % Lebanon, NH local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and a few showers. Forecasting the snowfall amount probability, snow, pressure, etc be January. The night horizon should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities are not at. In-The-Know and prepared for what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts Lebanon... Occasional snow showers late by allowing ads from FlightAware.com new snow accumulation of less than inch... Current weather Report for 03756 in Grafton county, new Hampshire with the help of our live local. Create a great experience for what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Lebanon, NH - 10-day! By the people who manage and a mixture of light rain and snow in the evening to! January 1, 2021 WARMER than today speed, snow, pressure, etc 23 F View! Stars should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities the! Of objects might be visible under good atmospheric conditions ( i.e with snow showers midnight! By cloudy skies during the afternoon England region help us keep FlightAware free by allowing lebanon, nh weather from.., & everything you need to … a few snow showers possible early with snow... The help of our community and Thank him for his many contributions the followed... During the night winter weather in new England is difficult to predict,!